Best Disposable Earloop Face Mask for you!!!
Filter mask helps decrease the transmission of flu. Keep your friends, family members and others from contracting your cold of flu.
When wearing masks, do not excessively pull the strings at both sides or they will break.
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face masks in public settings where compliance with physical distancing measures may be difficult to achieve and maintain. This is key in areas where community-based transmission is high.
This includes, but is not limited to, settings such as:
- grocery stores
- hospitals and other healthcare settings
- job sites, especially if physical distancing measures aren’t feasible
- Use proper hand hygiene each time you put on, remove, or touch the surface of your face mask.
- Put on and take off the mask by holding it by the ear loops or ties, not by touching the front of the mask.
- Make sure the face mask fits snugly and the straps fit securely over your ears or behind your head.
- Avoid touching the mask while it’s on your face.
- Sanitize your mask properly.